Ronaldo wants to appear opposite Milan

Cristiano Ronaldo hoping to get back to playing when Real Madrid visit to Milan in the advanced stage the Champions League group stage on 3 November.

The Ex Manchester United star was absent in the last four matches Real Madrid, including the Los blancos arrested when AC Milan 2-1 at the Bernabeu last week. He was absent due to ankle injury suffered while playing against Mersaille three weeks ago.

"I want to play against Milan. The game was very important to us and I'd love to be there," said Ronaldo as the U.S. debut.

During her absence, Madrid only won once in the arena of La Liga, the top Real Valladollid a week ago, the rest lost to Sevilla, and only a 0-0 draw against Sporting Gijon hosts, Saturday (24/10). Beyond that, they lost 1-2 in Milan last week.

"I want to help the club as quickly as possible, but I certainly consider the risks. Season is still long, and I only dropped if the conditions I am ready 100 percent fit," he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messi the best European Player of 2009

Chelsea did not rush to buy players

Messi was born as a legend