Chelsea coach, Carlo Ancelotti, states will not rush to buy players in the transfer market next winter, after the player purchases the sanctions imposed on the original The Blues revoked Friday 6 / 11 ago.

Ancelotti almost certainly can buy players again, later in January, with the lifting of sanctions decided on Sports Arbitration Court last week. Earlier, Chelsea players are prohibited to transfer for two years due to the purchase scandal Gael Kakuta.

With the lifting of the sanctions, so Chelsea will buy heavily reported Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero, who earlier this week claimed to have been honored to be the target of the top English teams are. Stamford Bridge is also reportedly ready to welcome the arrival of Benfica winger, Angel Di Maria and Brazilian playmaker Alex Teixeira.

Chelsea reportedly will bring a number of players, due early next year The Blues will lose Michael Essien, Didier Drogba, Salomon Kalou and John Obi Mikel that it will strengthen the national team at the 2010 African Cup. However, Ancelotti said he remained convinced the Chelsea squad have now will not be strengthened despite the star field.

"This is a decision that gives us the possibility to buy new players, if needed. But this time the purchase was unnecessary. That's good for the club and the team. I know my best players will not be able to play (in January) later. But now, for us, it does not matter. Our goal is to improve the players into good condition, because we've got a big squad with many players. I think that's our goal right now, "said Ancelotti.

Added the former AC Milan's coach, new players who had caused controversy, Gael Kakuta, was able to play today. The plan, Kakuta will be included in the reserve team, Monday 9 / 11.

"Thanks for making it, so we have time to search for new players. But we do not want to take any decision at this time. I'm very happy with the existing squad, the players, and do not need to take a new player today," said Ancelotti

0 Comment:

Post a Comment